Monday, February 18, 2008

ecto Templates

I found ecto to be quite a useful tool to view my blog entries in some sort of representation of my template. However, I am using 3.0b33 and after setting up my CSS to make the preview look like my blog template, I noticed that I had removed some CSS that ecto defines for itself. The problem here is that the title now is in the same style as the rest of my blog. Not good.

After finding this blog entry by Melvin Rivera that described the features of ecto, I found some of the necessary elements to restore the title section of the preview. This image shows the CSS I found on another image from Melvin.


Thanks, Melvin!

No comments: